Today, look carefully at your work from yesterday.
In each paragraph, have you:
- Explained clearly what the complaint is.
- Used emotive language to show how disappointed you are.
- Used a causal or subordinating junction (Therefore, Despite, However).
- Used a rhetorical question that links to your argument.
- Provided evidence to back-up your point.
Once you have done that, don't forget to check spellings and then you can write up your work in your best handwriting.
We look forward to reading your letters of complaint!